Electricity is a crucial element in the drive for zero carbon. Generated by clean, renewable sources and powering everything from heating to EV charging points and smart home technology, electricity networks will be at the heart of the new homes standard. It makes sense to work with a network provider that has the capability to lead that transformation.
Express Utilities is an Independent Connection Provider constructing and adopting electricity networks across England, Scotland, and Wales. No matter where your developments are, you can work with us.
There is no need to deal with multiple different companies – we do it all, right through to energising the connection. Our electricity infrastructure provision includes:
- New electricity connections
- Design of electricity distribution networks
- Design and build of electrical substations
- Self-determination of the Point of Connection (POC)
- Self-connection, jointing and operational capabilities
- On-site and off-site civil engineering works up to and including the Point of Connection (POC)
Express Utilities is accredited under the Lloyds National Electricity Registration Scheme (NERS) to carry out connections and infrastructure works from design through to connection.