Express utilities operate under the Lloyds Gas Industry Registration Scheme (GIRS) accreditation for new gas networks. This ensures that they are constructed and delivered to the highest possible standards, meeting stringent industry specifications for safe and secure gas supplies.
Our comprehensive gas infrastructure provision for housebuilders and developers includes:
- New gas connections – to local mains and the upstream gas network
- Construction of new gas-distribution networks
- Self-connection of the Connected System Exit Point (CSEP)
- On-site and off-site civil engineering works up to and including the CSEP
- Installation of Pressure Reduction Installations (PRI)
- Smart-Meter Installation
We have been in the business for over 23 years. Our reputation is based on delivering the best possible solution on-time and on-budget, time and time again. We have also been internationally recognised by Institute of Gas Engineering Managers as one of the top 100 companies in the gas industry.